Electronics: Electronic arts
The electronic design team's primary skill is the development of sophisticated and imaginative electronic circuits and embedded software systems. Design specialties include:
- Wireless data communications (Bluetooth and conventional AM/FM RF).
- Instrumentation and signal processing.
- Control systems.
- Embedded software for a variety of programmable devices including Motorola, Microchip, Atmel, Xilinx and Altera.
- Materials and process technologies.
- Design for assembly and cost reduction.
- Vendor qualification and sourcing.
The designs are created using primarily Protel DXP although the team also has experience with Mentor Graphics and Cadstar for PCB design. Software code is primarily written in ANSI-C but we also offer assembly code for various product families as well as Pascal and C++.